- SIZE : 6" x 17"
- WEIGHT : 8.35 lb. (3.79 kg)
Add .65 lb. (0.29 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add .75 lb. (0.34 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 550 lb. (250 kg)
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Five straight, elliptical-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : 90° anodized aluminum (red)
- APPROVALS : JASO T203-85 / JWL dotE Certified
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement (sprocket required)
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
ABOUT ROTOBOX CARBON FIBER WHEELS:
The Rotobox Carbon Fiber Wheels are ultra light motorcycle wheels for racing and road application and an upgrade product to any model of sportbike. Our wheels have been designed to meet the highest level of racing performance and due to one-piece hollow carbon cast construction the wheels develop a safe and controlled advantage in speed, providing the lowest moment of inertia and the lowest gyroscopic effect.
The Rotobox wheels are the lightest and the strongest carbon fiber motorcycle wheels, due to use of premium materials and advanced technology. Our process of producing one-piece hollow carbon cast is an adaptation of high-pressure Resin Transfer Molding technology to ensure the best quality, the continuity of the procedure and subsequent safety of our products.
Be the first to review this product.
- 9.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout