M142 DI ECU
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
Key Advantages To The New M1 Solutions Are
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosure
- Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
The M1 Tune application allows many customisable screen layouts to make your engine calibration easier and faster. To get the most out of Tune, you should use the highest screen resolution possible. Using a low screen resolution will reduce your layout options.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista or 7, 32 or 64 bit
- Minimum screen resolution: 1366 x 768
- Recommended screen resolution: 1600 x 1200 or greater
- Communications Port: Ethernet Port
- Communications Protocol: IPV6
- PC Tuning software ‘Tune’ - Used to tune fuel and ignition, set up sensors, outputs and available functions
- PC Software ‘Build’- Used to create a custom software package with user specific functions
- Various Logging Options
- Locked Configuration
- Standard Configuration
- Open Configuration
Be the first to review this product.
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout