ECU Flash Service
Some of the benefits of re-flashing your ECU are:
- Allows Traction Control Mode to be adjusted/turned off ‘on the fly’.
- Allows the last selected Traction Control Mode to be retained after the bike is shut off, thereby eliminating the need to remember to turn it off before your next pass.
- Overrides the ‘Safety Mode’ with the flies installed. (Eliminates small peak power loss experienced from removal of the flies.)
- Allows throttle plates to fully open at 3200 RPM in High Power modes with flies installed. (Low Power modes operate normally.)
- Reduces “decel pop”. An additional internal mod was engineered to cut down on what small amount of decel pop remained after installing our PAIR cap.
- Eliminates Internal Fuel Cut for smoother open/shut throttle operation at higher RPMs.
- New modification to allow consistent selection of internal maps located in ECU.
Be the first to review this product.