D153 3.5" Color Display
MoTeC's new mini colour display, the D153, is the first of the D1 Series of displays to be released. It features an anti-reflective, TFT LCD screen with exceptional brightness and clarity for easy viewing in strong sunlight.
Like the MDD it replaces, the D153 is an ideal size for steering wheel mounting and is designed to be controlled and configured by a MoTeC data logger. Numerous inputs are provided for buttons and dials, enabling the unit to activate functions in other CAN-based devices, such as traction control and pitlane speed limiting, with minimal wiring.
MoTeC's initial release provides fixed layouts and selectable channels, allowing users to choose the parameters they wish to monitor in various modes. Full screen configurability will be offered in future and most customers will be able to upgrade their existing unit via a software update.
The D153 mini colour display is ideal for steering wheel mounting
- 90 mm colour LCD display (3.54")
- Compact case for mounting to steering wheels
- High brightness for optimum readability in sunlight
- Receives display messages from MoTeC data loggers
- Sends input data to other devices via CAN
- Provision for up to 14 steering wheel-mounted buttons and dials
The D153 Mini Colour Display is designed to work with MoTeC Data Loggers:
Be the first to review this product.
- M D153
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout