044 High Flow Fuel Pump
The Bosch "044" fuel pump is is the most popular pump in the world of motorsports as well as tuners. It's capable of providing 300 LPH free flow and 200 LPH at 5 bar or 72.5 psi.
Bosch Fuel Pump Features
- Superior turbine pump design virtually eliminates fuel pulsation. Provides better drivability, reduced noise, and longer life.
- Bosch impeller ring provides smooth fuel flow and reliable performance.
- Precision, spin-balanced and polymer-encased armature reduces noise and vibration.
- Premium carbon brushes provide a longer and more reliable service life.
- Non-return valve maintains system pressure and reduces hot start problems.
- Noise suppression coil virtually eliminates radio frequency interference.
Bosch 044 Fuel Pump Specs
Bosch Part Number: 0580254044
Minimum Current: 12 Volts
Operating Pressure: 72.5 PSI (5 Bar)
Minimum Flow @ Outlet: 80 GPH (300 LPH)
Fuel Pump Location: In-Line
High Temperature Reduction: 8 GPH (30 LPH)
Weight: 1030 Grams (2.27 Pounds)
Fuel Pump Connections: Inlet: M18 x 1.5 / Outlet: M12 x 1.5
Electrical: Positive M6 / Negative M5
Be the first to review this product.
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout